La Ciotat / La Provence
Halfway between Marseille and Toulon, near Bandol and Cassis, the Le Miramar hotel in La Ciotat proposes a stopover full of discoveries
Located between sea and hill in the Bouches du Rhône, La Ciotat has kept the authenticity of a small town. It is nevertheless a maritime site of excellence in the Mediterranean, recognized in particular for its quality yacht shipyards (La Ciotat Shipyards) and its bay classed in 2019 among the most beautiful in the world.
For family holidays, the environment of our seaside resort, the birthplace of cinema and pétanque! offers many sites and events that will make you happy ... its beaches, its port, its old town, its botanical park of Mugel and its creeks, and of course, its mild climate all year round ...
20 minutes from Cassis and Aubagne, 15 km from Bandol and 35 km from Marseille, La Ciotat is at the gates of our beautiful and vast Provence region: its remarkable natural sites such as the Calanques National Park, the Route des Crêtes, the Green Island, the Verdon Gorges, the Camargue or the Esterel Massif; its typical markets; its picturesque towns and charming villages. Bandol and its famous wine; Aubagne, the city of Marcel Pagnol and his figurines; Aix-en-Provence ... are all names suggestive ... of pretty discoveries.
With family or friends, the time of a stay or a weekend, we will be delighted to guide you in the discovery of our beautiful region.
Some ideas for visits and leisure around:
- The port of La Ciotat 2.2 km
- 2.6 km from La Ciotat station
- Bus station 2.5 km
- Casino Plein Air PARTOUCHE 2 km
- 7.1 km from Cap Canaille
- Dolce Frégate golf club 12km
- Bendor Island 16.9 km away
- The Ridge Road 8.4 km
- Calanque de Figuerolles 4 km
- Calanque du Mugel 4.3 km away
- Mugel Park 4.5 km
- Calanque de Sugiton 24.2 km away
- Calanque de Sormiou 33 km
- Calanque de Morgiou 33.2 km
- Institute of Movement Sciences ISM UMR AMU / CNRS 29.5 km
- Château de la Buzine House of Mediterranean Cinematographies 22,5 km
- Aix-Marseille Faculty of Science 41.3 km
- Circuit Paul-Ricard 25.4 km
- Golf de Marseille la Salette 24.1 km
- Île des Embiez at SIX four les Plages (pier) 30 km
- Island of Porquerolles in Hyrères (La tour fondue pier) 63 km
- Medieval village of Castellet 16.6 km
Nearby beaches :
- Large beach golden sand swimming, Water activities, Surfing 20 m
- Lumière golden sand swimming, catering 200 m away
- Cyrnos golden sand swimming, catering 350 m away
- Port of Saint Jean beach swimming, Water sports, restaurants 400 m away
- Capuchins golden sand swimming at 650 m
Arrival: 3 p.m. to 11 p.m.
Departure: until 11 a.m.
24-hour resident access by code
Reception is open from 7 a.m till 11 p.m